In our efforts to keep every race safe and fair there are specific rules we have adopted and in some cases modified to ensure you and your families safety as well as making the events fair for everyone.
1. Yelling at or using profanities in any way shape or form towards Powerman staff or support crew will not be tolerated and will result in automatic disqualification and could result in a suspension from events.
2. Use of any recording type device on the courses is strictly prohibited by athletes participating.
3. The filming of an athlete on a course will result in a disqualification unless prior approval is given by management.
4. Pacing will not be allowed. You cannot follow or be followed by a fellow athlete, friend or family member at any time on the course by any means. This will be deemed pacing in any form and therefore will result in disqualification.
5. Changing waves or switching events without informing event management BEFORE an event begins will result in disqualification.
6. Adjusting or moving another athletes gear in the transition area when their gear was placed first will result in a 5:00 minute penalty.
7. Throwing trash on the course at any time before, during or after will result in a 5:00 time penalty for the first offense and disqualification on the second. Designated trash throwing areas are only at aid station spots and approximately 25m before and after.
8. Failure to comply with emergency vehicles and/or event management staff during an event will result in automatic disqualification. Emergency vehicles and personnel have the right of way at ALL times and an athlete must give them that right of way by doing everything possible to get out of the way.
Transfer to Another Race
$15 any race, 14 days prior to event. That simple. Why 14 days? So we don’t order all kinds of product for a race. You may transfer to any 3 Disciplines owned event 14 days out from the event you are registered for. Events that DO NOT fall under our refund/transfer policy include: Tri for Joe, GLBRT Row-Ride-Run, Cannonball Run, Sister Lakes, The Bavarian Experience, Xterra Rockport Rugged, Powerman, or Thumb Sprint Triathlon.
Transfer to Another Athlete
No charge to transfer to another athlete. Must be completed prior to the close of online registration.
Transfers can ONLY be done within the current year.
Transfer to Another Distance
If you want to switch from Olympic to Sprint, or vice versa, at any event, please do so at the registration tent at the event, with no extra cost.
100% Refund for military or death in the family policy.
100% Refund 8 weeks prior to event
50% Refund 4 weeks prior to event
NO refund less than 4 weeks prior to event, transfer only