Something we have had on the back burner for, well 22 years now. Kenny and Annmarie used to be Cross-Country and Track coach's along with teaching. So they used to host cross-country training camps that were very successful in many ways. The intention was always to bring this back and now is the perfect time. We have the perfect venue on the Paul Bunyan course, on the "quiet" side of the state of Michigan. Given the gathering limits of ten it is a really good number to host, versus the 20,30, 40 plus runners they used to host in the cross country camps. Final details and registration are coming soon but we will have camps in June and July. Some details:
- Saturday and Sunday
- Swimming, biking and running
- lodging and meals provided
- you can either come and do your own thing, as we understand everyone may be at a different level or have a different goal in mind based on all of what is going on.
- We will have marked courses
- Training and racing tips as well as advice and personal coaching during the weekend, keeping the number at ten will make this a great opportunity for those that need education on our incredible sport.
- T-shirt, Swim Cap of course, guarded open water swims in Cedar Lake, and more to come.