In our efforts to keep every camp athlete safe we have a few simple rules to follow and adhere to:
1. Yelling at or using profanities in any way shape or form will not be tolerated and will result in departure from camp.
2. Wetsuits will not be allowed in water above 80 degrees.
3. No Alcohol, Drugs, or Smoking allowed
4. There are absolutely no refunds or transfers for any reason. Typically the camps are sold out so your spot is reserved once registered.
5. We reserve the right at any time to modify the camp and any potential training for safety concerns. This may or may not be weather related. Another activity may or may not replace that days activities. Safety will not be compromised.
6. Inclement weather, obviously there is potential for this. There will not be refunds issued. Every attempt will be made to create other educational activities.
7. It is NOT mandatory an athlete participate in any of the weekends activities. An athlete may use the weekend to train at his or her own plan or program. It is not mandatory athletes get up at a certain time. You have paid for a spot in the house with food and lodging for the weekend and you can use that as you deem fit.
8. we will not provide specialty food items, a general menu is set for each camp that includes snacks, breakfast Saturday and Sunday morning, lunch Saturday and Sunday, and dinner Saturday night. There are no meals provided on Friday, however snacks are available as athletes arrive at different times.
9. you may arrive anytime after 7:00 pm on Friday through the weekend.