NO Day of Registration due to COVID restrictions
ONLINE Registration ONLY – this is a contactless / touchless event.
Please follow the directions on the website as well as your athlete emails. We must adhere to Covid guiedlines and protocols.
11 mile / 10k / 18 mile
$45 – now to 10/22
$55 – 10/23 – 10/29
$55 – now to 10/22
$65 – 10/23 – 10/29
Items to have READY when you arrive at the park to check-in
* Drivers license or picture ID
* Helpful to bring a printout of your registration confirmation
You will not be permitted to race without a picture ID.
PROCESS: upon arriving at the park pay station you will make a right turn down to the beach. Before entering the parking lot you will stop at the check-in tent.
1. Here you will show your drivers license.
2. You will receive your race bag
Items you will receive in your race bag
* Bib number – DO NOT, DO NOT modify this in any way, the timing tag is on the number. This must be clearly displayed on the front of what you are participating in.
* Shirt (only guaranteed if registered within 14 days of the event)
3. Proceed to parking
4. You have from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. to cross the starting matts underneath the start structure.
5. When starting you will tell your race number to the timer at the starting matts and you are off and riding or running.
6. upon crossing the finish under the finish structure you will get your finishers medal
7. Proceed to your vehicles for departure.
Results can be viewed online and awards will be mailed.
Checking in another athlete
Each participant must pick up their own packet and may not check-in for another athlete.
Exceptions: A parent or guardian may pick up for their child.
Note: Participants 17 and under must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian to sign event waivers.
Timing Bib Tag
Each athlete will be assigned a timing bib tag. This must not in any way be modified, folded, cut. This has your timing tag on it. This must be displayed on the front of what ever you are participating in. This is how we will record your splits, start and finish. Again do not modify this in any way and display on the front when crossing the finish line.
Timing & Scoring
We provide all the timing and scoring services for each and every event we host. This will be with ChampionChip or Chrono Track timing systems.
Throughout the course, there will be sets of timing mats or gators, typically under structures, indicating start and finish. You must cross over these areas. Do NOT avoid them or attempt to jump over them.
Every effort will be made to supply you with a finish time. However, it is explicitly expressed that the electronic timing systems are not fool proof. They are electronics and computers which are outside in the elements and they are not perfect systems. We along with any other timer out there can only score what is captured in a system.
These are posted at the event in and around the post event areas. This area is designated with a large purple RESULTS flag. Results are rarely 100% final at the time of the awards ceremony due to post race corrections.
Your results will be posted on the event website under the RESULTS tab located on the home page as well as event page. Every effort is made to post these by the following morning or within 24 hours of the event.
ANY and ALL timing questions and inquiries must be sent to: email@example.com
Emailing or contacting event management in any other way will not guarantee an attempt to retrieve results.